The Accuforce Dash board is made specifically for the accuforce wheel base made by Simxperience. This dash board features 13 - 19 inputs on the left side and 18 on the right side.
Compatibility: PC - 2 USB connections (includes 2 - 6ft USB Cables)
Plug this dash into your pc and you are ready to race.
Accuforce V1, V2
6mm Real Carbon Fiber Matte Twill Weave Plate
Mounts directly to the front of the Accuforce Wheel Base
- 1 - On Off Latching Toggle with Guard
- 1 - Apex Branded Engine Start Button
- 3 - MOM OFF MOM Toggles with black boot
- 5 - 12mm Momentary Push Buttons (Multi switch option adds a 7way multi switch to replace center push button) Up, Down, Left, Right, Push, Encoder Left & Right
- 8 - 12mm Momentary Push Buttons
- 4 - CTS Encoders
- 1 - Billet aluminum Brake Bias Knob (can be used for other settings)
Some Customers have reported EMI from Fanatec wheelbases. If you are experiencing button press issues you will need to ground the dash to the wheelbase with the provided wire.
Step 1: Remove rear enclosure plate with 2mm Allen Key
Step 2: Take Wire and strip about 1 inch off. Route that wire to the wheelbase and wrap around the m6 bolt in between the rear of the dash and the front of the wheelbase as pictured below.
Step 3: Mount Dash as normal with wire between carbon plate and wheelbase
If you need assistance please Contact Support
Right Click and open in new tab or save image as to see full size