Moza Racing KS Steering Wheel
300mm Butterfly Style GT Wheel
- The KS is MOZA's E-sports ready, GT style racing wheel. With its sleek butterfly design and 300mm size, this wheel is built to deliver the ultimate immersion and realism.
Carbon Fiber Reinforced Composites
- The KS wheel case is crafted from carbon fiber reinforced composites, which provide superior texture, durability and strength. Additionally, the quick-release connection structure has been strengthened using high-strength steel to ensure ultimate firmness and security during the sharpest turns at maximum force feedback.
Programmable 0.25mm Short Travel RGB Buttons
- The KS wheel features 10 short-travel RGB buttons, featuring 8 customizable colors for a personalized gaming experience. These buttons are designed to deliver quick, responsive triggers that simulate the authentic force, feel, and sound of real racing wheels. With just 0.25mm button travel, you can enjoy lightning-fast responsiveness that is 60% faster than ordinary buttons. Furthermore, the industry-leading button force of 600gf encourages confidence and consistency by preventing accidental presses. To add a high-tech feel to your setup, the KS wheel comes with transparent button stickers that can be easily customized to match your preferences.
8-Color RPM LED Light
- With 10 high-brightness LED lights, you can customize up to 8 colors, offering an impressive 100 million possible combinations. But that's not all - with the added ability to customize the RPM indicator switch mode and timing, you'll have complete control over your racing setup.
An Open Ecosystem
- The MOZA KS wheel is the epitome of versatility, designed to work seamlessly with all MOZA wheelbases while also being compatible with 3rd party wheelbases via direct connection to PC.
Hall Sensor Magnetic Paddle with Dual Clutch
- Crafted from anodized aluminum. our KS magnetic paddles are both sleek and durable, providing a premium look and feel that will stand the test of time. Utilizing non-contact hall sensors with a precision of 0.03mm, the paddles are super stable and provide an unbeatable level of control. Additionally, the pre-installed silencer pads ensure a smooth and noise-free shifting experience.
Light Weight Design
- The KS wheel boasts an impressively low weight of 1220g, achieved through the use of lightweight materials and a carefully optimized structure. The light weight results in a lower moment of inertia, enhancing the wheel's responsiveness and its ability to accurately replicate road textures and details.
Injection Moulded TPE Rubber Grips
- The TPE grips provide a soft precise feel whilst delivering superior grip and high friction forces needed for accurate steering control. To enhance the durability of the wheel, the grips are coated with a layer of corrosion-resistant material that protects against wear and tear.
Three 12-position Rotary Encoders, Two 20-position Thumb Encoders, 2 Depressible Joysticks, and 70 Programmable Input Signals
- The KS features 70 fully programmable input signals that cater to all driving needs. On-the-fly car adjustments are faster than ever with both thumb and rotary encoders. Make rapid changes to brake bias, traction control, engine maps, ABS and much more. The two joysticks allow for full menu navigation, meaning you can keep your hands on the wheel and eyes on the road.
|Size||300mm standard GT wheel|
|Paddle Material||Aluminum alloy|
|Magnetic Shifter Paddles||2|
|Luminous Short Travel Buttons||10|
|Joysticks ( depressible)||2|
|High Brightness LEDs||10|
|Fully Adjustable RPM Leds through MOZA Pit House||Supported|
|Release Method||MOZA Quick Release|
|Communication Method||Wireless or via Industrial Conductive Slip Ring|
|Paddle Sensor||Non-contact Hall Sensor|
|Dual Clutch Paddle Modes||Combined Axis/Independent Axis/button|
|Knob Modes||Button or dial|
|Compatibility||All MOZA wheelbases and 3rd party wheelbases|
|3rd party base expansion port||Supported|