The new baseplate with a fully adjustable heel plate also contributes to perfect ergonomics.
The primary part for fastening the pedals is made of extruded aluminum. The entire baseplate forms a very compact and solid base for large load forces that act on the individual pedals, especially the brake pedal – up to 136kg. As a result, there is no undesirable bend. High variability ensures that everyone finds the perfect position for their race.
- Base part from extruded aluminum
- Adjustable Heel plate, height wise and distance wise
- Compact and very solid base for large load forces
- High modularity and precise settings according to the user’s needs
- Standard holes are available for mounting on the simulator
In The Box
- Extruded aluminum baseplate
- Fully adjustable heel rest plate